Cookie Notice

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Last Sunrise of January

Yesterday I went to weekly sunrise with friends...We had a fun day as usual..I suspected that this would be our last get together for this month..I had been planning / saving to drive (and take my doggies with me) to go see mom in TN...She had been in and out of the hospital since my visit in September.. I was planning that next week or the week after was gonna be a good time window for me and doggies to make our way there.. Needless to say, minutes after I returned home from yesterday's outing / finished uploading my photos here, I got word from my sister that mom is doing poorly..
With this sense of urgency I decided to make a quick flight to TN..So Chris and Ben(my sons) will be stepping in to take care of my fur babies while I am gone..I am publishing this from 20, 000 feet in the sky..Our plane is Wi-fi enabled.
Prayers needed...





























































3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am visiting from GYB and really enjoy your photographs so have decided to follow. Hoping you'll come over for a visit sometime.

    Diana
    http://adifferentlenslens365.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also hoping all is well with your mother and this is just a bump in the road. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! This is gonna be a long and difficult process..My sister and I don't live in the same state as our mom..

    ReplyDelete