Cookie Notice

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hanging in there

Art is never finished, only abandoned...
~ Leonardo da Vinci ~

A piece of work or a plan left abandoned can make me feel shame..

I become depressed and stagnant when I don't feel like I live up to my own ideals, or other's ideals... Who I should be... What I should accomplish...What I should look like..

My life goes into a downward spiral..Too many must do's and should do's at one time will do that to me, lol

Today, I found some inspiration and encouragement...

From other bloggers who shared what they do or don't do when their lives are more sour than sweet..

It is so much easier to hang in there when we have company :-)







2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that somebody else feels the way I do! All will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts indeed. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete