Cookie Notice

Saturday, July 25, 2015

How to be Alone


Lonely is a freedom that breaths easy and weightless and lonely is healing if you make it.
-Tanya Davis (from How to Be Alone) 








Personally, I don't feel uncomfortable  being alone in public..As long as I don't feel threatened..If I am doing the activities that I enjoy...

The bad type of alone comes into play when I feel uninvited..When I feel disappointment for not being included in major events involving family and friends...If I feel tossed aside by people important to me..


Athough I love watching and shooting pics of a sunrise with friends, it is also an activity that I enjoy doing alone..The quiet beauty of a sunrise energizes me for the rest of the day :-)

Here is a video I recently watched that has a poem that I like..I thought I would share...







6 comments:

  1. Lovely sunrise shot! I hike alone quite often. I like the freedom of being able to stop when I want and not have to wait for my companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the sunrise photo, what a brill shot! sunrises and sunsets are SO beautiful, what a wonderful world we live in if we just take the time to "see".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special sunrise shot! I'm alone a lot and don't mind my own company. In fact, I sometimes need the solitude if I've had a couple busy days filled with people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so resonates with me. I love this post. And, I love being alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind being alone at all. It is the balance I need to the crazy, busy times.

    ReplyDelete