Cookie Notice

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Hello 2023

 It is 30 minutes away from the new year 2023…I just woke up from a two hour nap to an alarm I set on my phone…

I want to be awake to be one of the first people to wish my younger son Ben a happy birthday, he is a New Year’s baby…I am a New Year’s Eve baby, lol..I turned 66 years old 23 and a half hours ago, Ben will turn 36 at the stroke of midnight!

The last 4 years have been fascinating, puzzling, harrowing, joyful..

Mostly these were years that helped me grow..I have lots of catching up to do with you all..

Since the last time I popped in to share pleasant pieces of my  life with you, our world has become one full of instability, social unrest..

The things I share are simply my ways to stay upbeat…

I feel very very blessed!!!!

A very dear friend of mine is my inspiration to return here, because she loves to learn and try new things and write about her experiences….She has encouraged me start back up with my blogging..

Tonight I will share with you some of my favorite moments over the last year, through my photography….

My eyelids are getting droopy..

This post will be a work in progress for the next day or so, new photos will appear here and there as I relearn how to use this blogger platform…

Happy New Year to all of you…May you all have blessings that pop up everywhere when you least expect them! 























2 comments:

  1. Blech, 2023 is starting out to be disheartening, sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am “Chasing the sun”, who made the above previous comment..

    ReplyDelete