Cookie Notice

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I love to walk by the seashore

"I love to walk by the seashore"
---------
 I love to walk by the seashore, on the clean white sand so bare,

I love to walk by the rippling waves for I find refuge there..

I love to walk by the seashore when a white fog's in the air,

When a pallid mist o'shadows the beach,

And no breeze is stirring there.

I love to walk by the seashore,

And see the waves in motion.

I love the sea in all its moods,

For God made the mighty ocean....

~ Theodore R Rowley ~










8 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots to illustrate the verse.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots, especially the sunset. I love the shore as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such enchanting colours in these watery views. Especially love the view of the birds in flight in the second last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa, these are beautiful images, the colors and birds are lovely. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are all so dreamy - I want to walk there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love to walk by the sea shore. Your images re Marvellous. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete