Cookie Notice

Monday, July 27, 2015

Insomnia

By 0300 this morning my eyes were wide open..I couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to get up..
I had the urge to do textures and edits...I grabbed a small batch of my old street photos and went to work (play)..Two cups of coffee later I came up with these .. I think I crave a day at the MFAH.. A day of downtown window shopping sounds mighty good too :-)







Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
~ Rumi ~






















Nature Footstep-Catching Light










Tuesday Afternoon a spirit of simplicity

13 comments:

  1. I know about insomnia, in fact, I just posted about my episodes with it a couple of days ago on my blog. Beautiful images here! You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your insomnia was put to good use...love the results♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/cynosure/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are wonderful - all so different. You get very creative when you can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the special effects in these photos. If I can't sleep, I just lay in bed. You get productive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies..Only at times I am productive..Sometimes I lay in bed and moan and groan about not being able to sleep..My doggies manage to calm me down and get me sleepy again by climbing in my lap to snuggle with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool composite! Are those the photos that went into it? Love it!
    I'm sorry that you had to spend some of your night awake, but the picture that you created during that time is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful light in all images.

    You have a lot of art in your blog, Why not join my art meme NF DAM tomorrow, Wednesday, Same place as Catching light :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa these are stunning especially the first one is so creative the way you mixed it together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.
    That first photo is a mind-blower.
    Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/variations.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. All great but I agree with NC Sue, the first photo is a real mind-blower!!!! Wonderful artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness the clouds riding over the downtown, priceless. Great captures throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful series of edits and images. Very creative! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were productive with your awake time :)

    ReplyDelete