Cookie Notice

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Whirlwind


Every now and then I will pick up some live cut flowers from the grocery store..Those flowers which get severely discounted due to being a couple of days too old..I tend to do this when it is dreary outside...More often then not, I shoot still life photos with these flowers as my subject...Then I move to editing..I enjoy editing and altering photos almost as much as I do shooting them..When I am working on my photo edits, sometimes I feel bored with using the same editing style... I test one plug in / filter after another on one or two images such as these shot with my Samsung Galaxy 5..I am still a fairly new user of  Photo Shop and Light Room..I still have to find my way well enough to get a better idea what this software is capable of..





Anyway I think this is how I see my world before I get enough coffee in my system :-)











Flower Friday

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so intrigued. I do so little with Photo Shop, I must check it out further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great editing tool. The flower is just gorgeous and the pencils are really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete