Cookie Notice

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Memories

My Oscar has been on crate rest for the last several days due to a flare up of his back issues..
Two or three of those days I hung out with him and Simon the entire day without leaving the house, even momentarily..
Yesterday was one of them..
I decided to spend some of this time productively, lol..
I was organizing some important documents of mine and got the bright idea of saving a few of them to a thumb drive.... When I loaded my thumb drive to my computer and opened it, I found a treasure trove of old photos....
This is one of them...
I shot these images during a hike at Brazos Bend State Park..A beautiful and quiet place to hike, birdwatch, camp..
  Brazos Bend, January 2010
Brazos Bend, January 2010-edited with a Karen Burns texture overlay

No comments:

Post a Comment