Cookie Notice

Monday, November 16, 2015

Fun with wool

This month and last have been very very hairy..Just kidding..I am having fun playing with wool in all of its forms..From roving to yarn and felt..A little silk yarn added in to my pieces..And soaps :-)) Good clean fun!











I think this assortment of felted soaps and hand towels would look pretty displayed in a wicker bowl or basket


My 5x7 needle felted snow scene almost finished






























                         I use individual felting needles instead of the tool seen in this tutorial..




A way to make your own yarn out of wool roving while waiting for your felted soaps to dry :-)






                                                                              Enjoy!









Something else to try    :-) Three methods for making dryer balls











No comments:

Post a Comment