Cookie Notice

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Crochet Fever

Yesterday I was consumed with crochet fever..I was so dizzy with the fever that I was spinning ..

Ornaments for the Christmas tree..3-4 inches in diameter..Yarn used in the off white centers and red border were hand spun by me :-)









A fun way to enjoy a gray day and make gifts for the Holiday Season :-)


****Click on link below to view the details about a scarf that I crocheted last evening  :-)****


Trellis Scarf 
Snowflake hand spun by me, made of camel top







Processing, spinning and making a project out of fiber








Something I just learned and I think is essential to know with knit or crochet :-)




3 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty ornaments! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eileen! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year as well :-))

    ReplyDelete