Cookie Notice

Saturday, January 10, 2015

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” 
~  William Shakespeare ~


My destiny today was to get out of the house despite the cold, gray and rainy weather. When I arrived at my favorite beach, I noticed that there were a number of people out in their sailboats..I walked, drove aimlessly for a little while, and then decided to go buy some colorful flowers..By the time I got home it was raining relentlessly..So I dove into a good book and did a little bit of still life photography ...I am looking forward to doing still life work with my flowers tomorrow if there is a break in the rain, lol.. All in all today was a pretty good day  :-)



This bird seemed colder than me..He and one white pelican were the only birds I could see  at this beach..

No comments:

Post a Comment